Wednesday, September 23, 2009

carried away


My daughter has been sick for the last several days, so the computer and I haven't had much time together. Luckily, I have been able to sneak in some sewing!! This is a doll blanket to match Izzy's apron that I made her last week. Bitty Baby looked so cute wrapped up in it, that I kinda got carried away with the theme.

I decided that she needed accessories for her kitchen, and I had extra squares.... so.... I started with an oven mitt and pot holder...

that led to a kitchen hand towel,

which made me realize, that she needed a placemat for tea time.

At that point I felt the collection was complete!! She loves them all, but I think her favorite is the hand towel. It didn't take long for her to start washing her dishes and drying them with it.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these are inspiring!!! I'm kind of wanting to make some for myself!!!!! might get me off the sewing machine and into the kitchen;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful range! I love what you have done, gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! You have done more than a little bit of sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Oh my, if you're like this as a mother, what will you be like as a grandmother?!?Lucky child(ren!

    joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even express how cute these are.
    So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! Great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are just so cute! She must be having a ball playing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are the cutest things I've seen in a long time! Love it!

    ReplyDelete