Wednesday, September 9, 2009

another beach quilt


Last weekend my 13 year old son asked me if I could make him a new snugly quilt. Now this is the boy that carried his first blanky for 3 years, so of course I got busy cutting and sewing. Luckily, I still had a lot of scraps left over from his bed quilt that I made a few months ago, so I didn't even have to run out and get anything. He loves nothing else than the ocean, and surfing....so I always keep that in mind when making things for him. I am hoping that when this quilt is complete it will not only keep him warm, but remind him of what he loves!

The post man brought me these little goodies yesterday!! I love them all, but would have to say that the daisy and dots are by far my favorite. I thought it was adorable when looking at it online, but in person it is FABULOUS (i have joined the world of freaks for Flea Market Fancy....I need it all)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment