Thursday, December 3, 2009

a little girls quilt

I finished the little girls quilt for Give a Kid a Quilt, and although the design is a simple one, I really like it. I think what makes me like it is the Joel Dewberry fabric in the center.....I adore those birds, too cute!. I will have to make a quilt for my daughter with that fabric someday. Some of the other prints include Heather Bailey and Amy Butler.

Now that I have both quilts done, I need to make a trip to the post office. I am really hoping that these two quilts find their way to their owners before Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. S0 Cute! Love that you're doing this for the kids!

    I just finished a quilt yesterday (doing the binding) and I was debating if I should quilt more lines...like you've. Now that I see, I think I will the next time!

    ReplyDelete