Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Good morning everyone, I am so sorry that this is coming a day late....sadly the stomach flu hit my baby girl, and yesterday was spent in a sea of vomit. She is feeling better today, but still running a fever, so we aren't out of the woods yet. I hate it when my babies get sick, especially her because she is so young.

Our lucky winner is.....number 3, Aneela of Comfortstitching, who said:
do I want a potholder.........I think I need yours!!
It would look lovely hanging up in my kitchen:)

Aneela, I will email you to get all your info, I hope you enjoy your new potholder!!

True Random Number Generator
3Powered byRANDOM.ORG

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Aneela! I hope your little one gets better very fast, your heart goes out to them when they are so sick doesn't it? May she have a better day today. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your little one is feeling better today and that you are both getting some rest:)

    And hhhhooowwww exciting that I won!!!!!!! woooohooooo and sending you my info right NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete