Monday, June 6, 2011

linus

this is a very late quilt for a very special little boy! it's been hanging around my house waiting for me to get it to it's new owner, which will hopefully happen tonight.


mainly made with Echino and Kona solids, I am hoping it will make the perfect play mat/quilt for Linus.


the wind didn't really want to cooperate with me, but at least you can see all the bright colors flowing in the beautiful sun.


the wind kicked up before I could turn the quilt to picture the back, but you can catch a glimpse of it in this shot.

and just incase some of you are interested my far far away quilt is being featured today at Quilt Story.



9 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Love the bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt! I love the layout of all the prints and the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a very eye-catching quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely quilt, I love that the quilting pattern matches the fence you have hung it on!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was browsing the LAMQG flickr site and saw this. A-MAZ-ING. What a luckly recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would really like to exchange inbound links by using your website is this doable?
    I will increase this website to help my favorite features, it is superb.
    Its as if you read my mind! You seem to know a great deal about this, just like you wrote the novel in it or something. I think that one could do by incorporating pics they are driving the message home somewhat, but instead of the, this is great blog. A fantastic read. Ill definitely be back.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete