Monday, June 14, 2010

and the winner is...

My random number generator was up and ready to go this morning. Although, I don't think she understood why she was picking numbers out of a bag, she was just excited to do it!!


Here she is with her hand in the bag.....and the first number to be picked




was 84. Barb said:
"Oh my, so much work already done! I can see those 3 1/2" finished squares sewn into wonderful fabric for a summer skirt!"

The second number to be picked





was 19! Make do and mend quilts said:
"Ohh yes please, I was just bemoaning the fact that this is starting to get sold out everywhere and I don't have enough left over for a second little folks quilts! They would find a very welcome home with me!"

Thanks to everyone for all your fun comments.This was only my second give-away and I really enjoyed the process....and how excited everyone was to participate. I will be emailing the winners and mailing out there goodies tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

  1. what a cutie pie your little one it!

    Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Received my package of Little Folks squares today! (love getting mail :D) The voile is beautiful, light and slippery! I can see why some have said it is difficult to work with. It also looks to be subject to fraying so I will need to use french seams when I make my fabric for that summery skirt. Thank you again for sharing this with me.

    ReplyDelete